Wednesday 3 October 2012

A matter of perspective

There are moments when it seems that we have become allergic to life. When tasks we complete on a daily basis seem strangely alien and impossible to achieve. When situations that are dealt with easily one week seem to render you a babbling wreck the next.
It is during these moments that many questions that we would love to remain unspoken poke their head out of little holes, and say 'hello I'm back'.

Questions like 'is life really this bad or is it all just the way I see the world'.  Do our many different moods really change how we perceive things and people.
Is happiness really about what occurs or just how I deal with it. If so, if I have the power to chose how I feel then why do I feel bad when it is the last thing that I want?
Does the answer to the question change if you have to ask it?

No comments:

Post a Comment